Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

I have never posted this because I was never impressed with it. I have this clear storage tote that I keep either test projects or projects I have made but don’t really know what to do with. This was my first attempt at a mini album and it is actually from a couple of years ago. Some of you may remember Bugjunkie; well, she inspired the idea and had a tutorial on her blog on how to create these mini albums in Design Studio. At the time I didn’t have a binding machine (I now have two that I have STILL never used – probably need to work on that huh?) so I had it bound at a local printing shop so I didn’t really have much of a say in the binding. Anyway, a month or so ago a good friend of mine was over trying to convince me to participate in a holiday sale. I pulled the box down to see what I had that I could sell and when I pulled the book out she went nuts for it and wanted to buy it. I hadn’t even taken pictures, so I told her that I needed to take pictures and she could have it. She asked me to teach her how to make one, so I told her to save some cereal boxes and then we could spend a day making mini albums. Every time I have seen her since she tells me she won’t let her husby throw away any cereal boxes LOL! I can’t wait to do this with her…I love spending time with her!!

If you are interested in the details of how I made it or would like the cut file let me know and I will email it to you. 











4 comments:

  1. you did a great job on this it is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is adorable!! Great job... It must have taken forever!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS WAY TO CUTE TO SPOOK OR PUT AWAY. I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE CUT FILE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. 1205love@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete