Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cricut Circle - Feeling Gifty Challenge

As I have said in a couple of my past posts, I participated in a holiday sale not too long ago.  While there I had some spa sock cupcakes left over from last Christmas to sell.  They were the socks that didn’t really go with the Christmas colors so I figured they would be useful to give as birthday gifts.  Then, of course I forgot about them until I pulled them out of my project tote.  Although we didn’t have a great turnout, I was able to sell all but one of the spa sock cupcakes.  BUT, I had a request for a special order!!  She paid me in advance and asked if I could find a set of purple socks and a set of green socks and make them for her granddaughters.  One of the granddaughters loves purple, and the other loves frogs.  Well I couldn’t find green socks, but I thought, hey, I can buy any color and then make the cupcake wrapper green and add a frog!  So I did.  Here is what I came up with.

It just so happens that my projects fit with the Cricut Circle’s current challenge “Feeling Gifty” – create a new item that includes at least two Cricut cuts (both of the cupcake wrappers have at least two cuts).


No comments:

Post a Comment