Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anniversary Card

YIKES!  I discovered that I am still in possession of my parents anniversary card.  Their anniversary was August 31st – ooooops!!  We live 3 hours apart, and we have seen each other several times since then, but I keep forgetting to give it to them!!  I am a terrible daughter – UGH!!

Materials used for making this card:
SU Cardstock (crumb cake, so saffron, old olive, espresso, pumpkin pie)
Off White Cardstock
SU Ink (espresso, crumb cake)
SU Markers (pumpkin pie, so saffron, old olive
Cuttlebug folders (script, paisley)
SU Pearls

Stamps:
SU Sweet Summer (backgrounds, flower stem)
$1 Stamp (Happy Anniversary)

Cricut cartridges:
Independence Day
Elegant Edges
CTMH Art Philosophy

I actually made this card with a different flower and then I went to the CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) in Charlotte and was able to purchase the Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle.  I was so excited about getting the cartridge that I whipped it out the next day and cut these flowers just for fun and then decided to rip off the flowers I had on the card and replace them with these.  I <3 <3 <3 this cartridge!!  I am not even a flower person, but I just ADORE these flowers.  It is now making me want the Flower Shoppe cart (of course Cricut.com is out of stock right now L).  I also love the Elegant Edges cart;  this was my first opportunity to use it as well.  I hope you like it, but more importantly I hope my parents like it!!

1 comment:

  1. August? uummm...it's OCTOBER!!!!! ROTFLOL!!! I guess " Gorgeous card comes to those that wait..and wait...and wait...."
    Love the card!! the colors are so pretty and LOL I'm not a flower person either but everyone keeps making these and they are so pretty. I'm thinking about it.....TFS

    ReplyDelete