Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Before we get into the card I just want to apologize for the lack of posts lately.   It wasn’t for lack of crafting; it was just from lack of time to spend uploading and posting pics.  I am going to try to catch up tonight, so forgive me for the multitude of posts you will see today.

I made two mother’s day cards; one for my mother and one for my mother-in-law.  Dumb me forgot to take a picture of my mother-in-law's card, but I did get the one I sent my mother.   I had been wanting to use my Forever Young cartridge for a while and I remembered seeing a cut on there that reminded me of an old pic of my mom from the 70’s.  The font is from Hello Kitty Font.  Since I was born in ’73 I thought I would play off of her being established as a mom in 1973 (which was done with flocking).  The paper made me think of the 70’s too.  Anyway…hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment