Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I'm so fabulous....

…I piss glitter”.  This is a quote a friend of mine uses.  I get cracked up when she does.   Don’t mistake this for arrogance, she is not serious and it is always said in a light-hearted manner.  So, a group of us kind of throw this quote around a little and when her birthday rolled around I thought it would be cute to tie into a card.  However, I didn’t feel right about saying “piss” in the card, so I made this card and changed it up a little.  As you can see the outside says fabulous birthday wishes and the inside said for a fabulous lady that oozes glitter.  The most important thing is that she like it and it brought a smile to her face when she read it!!  I used the Forever Young cartridge for all cuts on this card.

4 comments:

  1. Very clever! I like how you did the sentiment and the colors you chose! Thanks for posting to myshericrafts bday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your card...I so love it, and the sentiment that matches, is so cute...glad your friend has a sense of humor...thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best birthday card ever! If only everyone could be as fabulous as me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The colors are so sweet... wonderful job on this... simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete