Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Craft Projects

Here are some of the craft projects I have done for Christmas presents...

Glass ornaments:
As you can see here, I have two types of ornaments. I took clear glass
ornaments and used the floor wax technique to adhere glitter to the inside of the ball. For the frosted glass ornament I cut snowflakes using the Cricut and wonder film from PK Glitz adhered them to the outside of the balls and "glitzed" with PK Glitz glitter.



better pic of the frosted glass ornament. I just love the way these
turned out!



And here we have a glass etched mug and canister. The mug has been filled with a cellophane bag of marshmallows and some chocolate covered peppermint sticks. The canister is filled with homemade hot chocolate.

It was really hard to get good pics that show the etching...I hope you can see it.



maybe this shows up better...


Thanks for looking! I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by something. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Good job on the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the cricut.com threads regarding the Life's a Beach word art debacle. I loved your attitude about the whole thing and love your blog. I'm also a christian, a scuba diver and an obsessed scrapbooker! I plan on checking out the rest of your blog soon. Seems like you have some really awesome information on how I can better use my cricut. =)
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the etching on your mug & canisters looks great! I haven't tried it yet. Is it easy to do?

    ReplyDelete