Sunday, September 13, 2009

More cards...

I have been enjoying my weekend of just playing with my Cricut. I have made a few more cards to share with you. The cupcake card is for my Mother-in-law’s birthday in Oct. The Hello Kitty card and sticker is for my niece’s birthday in November. The argyle card is for my Uncle’s birthday in November. So now that those are done I can start concentrating on a few other projects I have in mind. Hope you like them.

Instructions for cupcake card: Cut envelope first using fit to page option with Wild Card cartridge Cupcake (#30 pg 61) which cuts at 5 1/4". Cut card, liner and icons at 5 1/4".

Instructions for argyle card: Cut envelope first using fit to page option with Wild Card cartridge Argyle (#2 pg 33) which cuts at 6". Cut card and liner using blackout function @ 6". Cut Icons at 6", but wanted them smaller so cut again at 5 1/2".

2 comments:

  1. Love that Hello Kitty card, I have that cart, but haven't used it yet. The cupcake card is really cute and I LOVE that matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete