Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Backpack Birthday Card

My nephew turned 11 a few weeks ago and he always likes my creations (so sweet ).  I have really been wanting to make the backpack from Campin Critters; its boyish, so I thought why not give it a shot!  He loved it (and especially the money I stuffed inside it, hehehehe).  I also noticed when I visited him a few weeks prior to his birthday that he had drawn his name on some cardstock and cut them out and had them posted on his door.  So, I cut his name out of the Varsity Letters cart and give them to him.  He thought they were really cool and now I have to make some for my niece's birthday (to be 7 year old) that is just around the corner.  Guess I'd better get to work LOL! 

Materials Used:
SU! Cardstock - Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel – Bronze

Cricut Cartridges:
Campin' Critters
Varsity Letters

p.s. I guess you can see I made the backpack without the sleeping bag :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet auntie you are! The card is so cute and the name looks great!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete