Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Birthday Card for my Diving Buddy

I made this for my very close friend and scuba diving buddy, Abbye.

I used the following supplies:

Paper

SU! Cardstock – Bermuda Bay
K & Company  patterned paper - Happy Trails
Scraps for Cricut cuts

Life’s a Beach Cricut Cartridge cuts

Divers @ 2.48
Treasure Chest @ 1.53
Seaweed @ 1.32, 1.12, 1.00
Coral @ 1.95, 1.59, 1.00
Turtle, Fish, Mermaid, Starfish, Seahorse @ 1.00
Fish @ 1.17

Embellishments

Glossy Accents (bubbles, crab, mermaid)
Gold Stickles (treasure chest)
Lavender Stickles (mermaid, seahorse)
Turquoise Stickles (fish)
Yellow Stickles (fish, mermaid’s flower)
Fruit Punch Stickles (coral)
Jolee’s Swarovski Crystals (jewels in treasure chest)
PK Glitz Embossing Powder – Eggplant and Fuchsia (coral), NST Copper (starfish), Crystal (starfish)
Stampendous Embossing Powder – Detail White  (starfish)

And as you can see I had a couple of mishaps.  I accidently cut off the arm of my girl diver…oooops J.  And the boy diver lost his hand in an envelope entry accident, but don’t fret, I found it (only after taking the pictures) and I was able to reattach it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment