Cuts: (all images cut at 7 1/2")
- cards feature - cut with beige cardstock
- shift - cut with pink cardstock
- layers - cut with Coredinations Chocolate Box/mint green
- layers shift - cut with red cardstock
- cone/beige cardstock using Tiny Mosaic Texture folder
- top scoop of ice cream/Coredinations cardstock using Divine Swirls folder (make sure the stem isn't in the folder when running through the cuttlebug
- strawberry/red cardstock using Swiss Dots folder
I then inked the cone and strawberry to bring out the texture and all edges of each piece using Colorbox Cat's Eye Fluid Chalks. I then put a light coat of Glossy Accents on the strawberry to make it shine. Then I sanded the Coredinations cardstock to let the mint color show through. After that I adhered all the layers to the card and stamped with 'happy birthday' using Versamark and bronze embossing powder and applied heat. That's it!
By the way...I am very new to heat embossing. I learned on this card that it doesn't work so well with the small stamps ;)! Just a tip in case you haven't tried it before either. This is only my second try with heat embossing. Gotta start somewhere, right?