Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I did it! I am a Circlet!

Boy, nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?  Well, I really have been on the fence about this for a lot of different reasons.  I was convinced by some of my enabler buddies on the MB, decided to cut back on a few things and bite the bullet.  So, I don’t like the name “Circlet”; I think I will have to come up with something else.  I mean Cricette is better than that for goodness sake!!  I know there has been some discussion on the MB, so I will have to see what I like out there.  So, who else is a Circlet?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to the Circle! :) haha... I joined too awhile back but it's hard cutting back on spending especially with all the new Lite carts! ;) I'm gonna start on those cards tomorrow so i'll keep ya updated! :)

    ReplyDelete