Thursday, September 6, 2012

Totally scraplifted Christmas Card

I know, I know, it has been a REALLY long time since I last posted.  I haven't forgotten my hobby...I long for it all the time, but life just gets in the way sometimes!

I really wanted to test adding a pin it button to my blog so I was looking for something I could post, when I remember this beauty of a card that I made for Christmas last year.  I cannot take credit for the design of this beautiful Christmas card, only for making it myself.  This creation is from one of the uber talented ladies that design for Papertrey Ink.  The stamps used are all from the Nativity Silhouettes stamp set.  I used Art Philosophy for the notched edge layered cuts.  Enjoy, and if you like it Pin it!!

Ü Brandi


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment