Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Christmas Cards of 2010

As usual, I am behind on my posting.  I am trying to catch up tonight.  My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago, which just happened to be when a friend has scheduled her  SU! Holiday Workshop.  My mom agreed to go because she enjoys crafting; she just doesn’t participate on a regular basis and doesn’t want to invest the time and money it requires (she’s been there, done that many times in the past – you all know what I am talking about  - when you go out and drop a bundle to buy everything you need to make the latest craft trend,  only to have it last one season and you didn’t even have the time to make it LOL).  I wasn’t sure if she would like making cards or scrapbook pages, but she had a great time and was so proud of her projects.  She made one of the scrapbook pages and gave it to me since she doesn’t have scrapbooks and I gave my cards to her (since I can make more and she can’t).  I think it worked out great.  I wanted to share the cards we made; I think they turned out great!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment